The strip-till cultivator works the soil overtop into narrow strips, folding grass pollen into the soil so it ends up at the bottom of the seedbed as fertiliser. The result: a clean seedbed, exactly where you need it.
The shallow action of the rotary cultivator improves the soil structure, the bearing capacity and the preservation of soil life.
- Multifunctional use
- Minimal tillage
- Very good capacity for a trouble-free harvest
- No structural degradation of the soil due to minimal rutting
- Preservation of soil life and organic matter
- Prevents soil erosion on sloping land
- No high costs of tracked vehicles during harvesting
- Available with working widths from 4x25 cm to 8x25 cm
- Equipped with a coupling shaft with a cam clutch as standard