The Row-FiX is a versatile inter-row rotary cultivator for all types of ridge cultivation. The driveline runs along the top so there is enough clearance to work in high crop. The Row-FiX is ideal for tillage (ridging) and mechanical weed control.
Due to the modular construction of the gearboxes and cultivator units, the machine is available from 2 to 8 rows. With 6 rows or more, the Row-FiX is optionally available with a hydraulic folding frame.
- Can be used from the planting/seeding season to the end of the growing period
- Perfect ridge structure with adjustable ridging hoods
- Rotary cultivation in crops with high foliage
- Controlling weeds between the rows and restoring the ridge in one pass
- Adjustable tilling units
- Gearboxes from 100 hp to 250 hp
- 4- or 8-hook elements
- All the gearboxes are provided with a shear bolt safeguard
- Equipped with a coupling shaft complete with a cam clutch as standard
- Available with rigid frame version from 2x75 to 4x90 cm
- Available with hydraulic folding frame from 6x75 to 8x75 cm